I get random press releases everyday from around the country. Today I received the press release below, with the subject line, “Labor Day Dating Tips for Unemployed Singles,” and I just couldn’t help but share it. Browsing through the websites, Seeking Arrangement has members in Hawaii, but I couldn’t find location information on the other two. (I didn’t bother signing up.)
Hope you all have a safe (and lucky?) weekend. – Jason Ubay
If you find yourself unemployed this Labor Day, the last thing you’d want to do is to stay at home and drown in self-pity. Brandon Wade, a leading relationship expert, author and founder of successful online dating websites SeekingArrangement.com, SeekingMillionaire.com and WhatsYourPrice.com, offers five important dating tips for the unemployed.
“Being unemployed at one point in my life, I know how it feels to be faced with hopelessness, loneliness and financial pressures all at the same time. It is important for the unemployed not to drown in self-pity,” says Brandon Wade, an alumni of MIT. “I started my online dating business and found my soulmate while I was unemployed. As crazy as it may sound, being unemployed offers you the perfect chance to find love and to drastically change your life.”
Five Dating Tips for Unemployed Singles
If you are single and unemployed this Labor Day, consider one or all of the following five dating tips that can potentially change your life:
1. Get Pampered: While you may not have the budget to be dating, it’s time to put your magnetic personality and good looks to work for you. Become a sugar baby by signing up for a free online dating profile on a sugar daddy dating website such as SeekingArrangement.com. Alternatively, put yourself up on the auction block by selling first dates on WhatsYourPrice.com. It’s done for charity, perhaps now you can do it for love. These niche online dating websites will match you up with a sugar daddy, sugar mommy or generous wealthy singles who are willing to pay to wine and dine you. It’s even better than signing up on a free online dating site.
2. Self-Improvement: Keeping a positive mental attitude is more important when you are unemployed. Put together a list of things you would like to improve about yourself, and start working on them. If you are out of shape, this is the time to get on a workout schedule. If you’ve been eating unhealthy, now is the time to switch to a vegan diet. Working on your self improvement list will help you occupy your time, improve your self-esteem and make you much more attractive to other singles.
3. Be a Goal Digger: There is nothing more unattractive than someone without goals. Sugar babies are goal diggers. So if you don’t have the answer to questions such as what you want to do with your life, or where you see yourself five or ten years from now? Now is the time to create a list of short and long term goals and objectives. Having clear goals will help you do better on your job interviews, but more importantly, it will help improve your dating life. A person with goals is consistently rated as more attractive and appealing than a person without.
4. Networking: The best jobs no longer come from job postings. In fact, your new job may come from people you meet over an online dating website, especially if the website is one frequented by successful, wealthy or influential people. SeekingArrangement.com, for instance, boasts thousands of Fortune 1000 executives as its members, and even a handful of those on the Forbes 400 list of the richest. So as you meet people, tell them about your employment situation and never be afraid to ask for help. Even if there is no chemistry for romance, there may most certainly be opportunities for networking and friendship.
5. Try Something New: When you were employed and overworked, you hardly had time to try new things or do the things you really wanted to do. Your unemployment may have given you new found freedom and time to smell the roses or do something new. Perhaps it’s time to start the business you’ve always wanted to start, visit that museum you’ve always wanted to visit, or travel to a place you’ve never been. And as a sugar baby, you’ll have the opportunity to do all of that on someone else’s dime. If you play it right, that wealthy boyfriend, girlfriend, sugar daddy or sugar mommy you meet on the dating site may end up footing the bill for your adventure or investing in your new business.
About Brandon Wade
Brandon Wade is a leading relationship expert, author and online dating entrepreneur. Mr. Wade is also the Founder and CEO of online dating websites SeekingArrangement.com – the leading sugar daddy dating personals for those seeking mutually beneficial relationships, SeekingMillionaire.com – the largest millionaire matchmaking service for wealthy and beautiful people, and WhatsYourPrice.com – the first and only online dating marketplace for buying and selling first dates. Mr. Wade is also the author of “Seeking Arrangement: The Guide to Sugar Daddy and Mutually Beneficial Relationship” and “Connecting with the In Crowd.” He holds a BS and MBA from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.