Congratulations to the six winners and 12 finalists of our 2011 SmallBiz Success Awards!
Every year, we are inundated with nominations from the most innovative, creative and savvy small businesses in the state, which makes it challenging for judges to select the winners.
Here’s a list of the companies that were honored at our SmallBiz Success Awards program last week:
- Community Service Award: Hawaii Self Storage (Finalists: Access Information Management Hawaii & Ukulele Hale)
- Nonprofit Award: Mediation Center of the Pacific (Finalists: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Honolulu & Hoike Kauai Community Television)
- Family-Business Award: Robert’s of Kauai & Robert’s Jewelry (Finalists: Koaloha Ukulele & Valley Isle Gymnastics)
- Most Innovative Award: 3D Travel, Inc. (Finalists: Hookele Health Navigators & Rising Sun Solar and Electric)
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Opportunities and Resources, Inc. (Finalists: Becker Communications & Professional Image)
- Best New Business: RevoluSun (Finalists: Cabinet and Stone Factory & Work It Out)
To learn how these local companies found success in a down economy, check out the February issue of Hawaii Business magazine, or view us online at hawaiibusiness.com.